The project was applied for the tender "Establishment of the infrastructure of regional centers of competence in vocational education as a support to the process of reform of vocational education and training". The main beneficiary of the project is the Trade School Koprivnica, while the project partners are the Vocational School Đurđevac and Koprivnica-Križevci County.
The project "Competence Center in Koprivnica-Križevci County" will reconstruct, upgrade and equip the existing building of the Competence Center in Koprivnica-Križevci County, ie the building of the Trade School Koprivnica and the building of the partner institution of the Vocational School Đurđevac.
This will solve the problem of the lack of adequately equipped institutions in the region for vocational training and retraining of employees in the economy, training of educators and maintaining regular secondary education so that students leaving the Center are more competent in the labor market. In addition to the upgrade, the project also plans to equip the Center with specialized and other equipment necessary for the functioning of the Center.
In addition to the main beneficiary of the project and partners in the project implementation, associates are also involved:
- RASCO utility equipment factory, d.o.o.
- High school "Ivan Seljanec" Križevci
- PORA Regional Development Agency of Koprivnica-Križevci County
- Hangar 18 limited liability company for computer and related activities, trade and services
- Croatian Employment Service
- Daruvar Technical School.
The project team consists of:
- Saša Seretin, Trade School Koprivnica, teacher, administrator and project assistant
- Darko Masnec, Koprivnica-Križevci County, project manager
- Andreja Femec, Koprivnica-Križevci County, finance expert
- Vedrana Podnar, Koprivnica-Križevci County, Public Procurement Expert
- Melita Ivančić, Koprivnica-Križevci County, communication and visibility expert